View Poll Results: 'mkisofs' doesn't work properly and needs fixed.
- Voters
- 4. You may not vote on this poll
-
TRUE! Never worked for me either.
-
TRUE! But somehow I managed to get it working.
-
FALSE! It works just fine, you just used the wrong version.
-
FALSE! You need to be smarter than the software.
-
NO OPINION! Cripes, maybe you can use differant software instead.
-
DON'T KNOW, DON'T CARE. Sorry.
-
mkisofs doesn't work!
I have tried a variety of differant versions of 'mkisofs' and I have
always had this one stinking problem.
'Uh oh, I cant find the boot catalog directory 'boot/isolinux'!'
Yes, it -is- there and it -was- inputed correctly as stated by the
KNOPPIX online documentation....
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...masteringHowto
I should also point out that this 'mkisofs' has not worked before in
other applications. Whats up with that?
Am I the only one having these problems? I am using KNOPPIX 3.6
and I used the above link, followed the intstructions verbatim.
Still the same error. I typed in the absolute paths, I tried other
syntax. Nothing.
Similar Threads
-
By baitas in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-01-2004, 11:55 PM
-
By vacode in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-01-2004, 01:11 AM
-
By sfit in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-28-2004, 06:02 PM
-
By jens in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-26-2003, 04:27 PM
-
By toms in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-24-2003, 11:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C Dual 25GbE SFP28 LP | 20NJD
$25.00

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

HP 557SFP+ ETHERNET 10GB 2 PORT 792834-001 788991-001 HIGH LOT OF 10
$70.00

SFP QSFP Transceivers Programmer allows to corning and (re)programming sfp code
$108.09