-
Junior Member
registered user
I'm sure the disk is ok, I burnt it on to 5 different disks.
I'm sure it isn't a computer/hardware problem because I've tried it on 2 different computers with totally different hardware and get the same errors on both. Since I posted, I tried swapping cd-rw drives and tried burning it again and still get the same errors.
Similar Threads
-
By mlopes in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-12-2005, 04:25 PM
-
By loonix in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-23-2004, 03:37 PM
-
By mikekgr in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-30-2004, 08:01 AM
-
By rhpot1991 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-27-2004, 04:18 AM
-
By laffer in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 08-05-2003, 06:09 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Western Digital WD Red 4TB NAS Hard Drive WD40EFRX SATA 64MB 3.5" HDD
$95.00

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99

Seagate ST3000NM0005 HDD 3TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K 3.5" 512 b/s
$59.00

New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00