Pretty ok design. Easy to navigate. If possible it should use all screen space for the text. Running 1600x1200 leaves tons on unused spaces
on both sides.
I've been working on a web site, I'd like to know your views on it;
www.neoxios.com
Only the homepage and about page is done so far, just comment on the design.![]()
Pretty ok design. Easy to navigate. If possible it should use all screen space for the text. Running 1600x1200 leaves tons on unused spaces
on both sides.
So nice to see a site without any bloody adverts!
when i vviewed it, it said there was no such page...
Jimbob,
Very nice, good look, and it even loaded fast, for me, running a 56K dialup connection...
I agree with the statement bout the advertisments, they "clog" a lot of us Dialups... (nothing worse than waiting for a page to load, only to find the thing thats clogging down the page, is just the advertisements).
Good design, and not that "cluttery" -=- you do page design for a living?
You may have "cookies" disabled, the site did store a cookie on my system when I went to it, possibly the reason you cant view itOriginally Posted by chris-harry
![]()
EXCELLENT design! Nice, clean, uncluttered, and seems to be a quick download. (I can't stand long page loads when I'm on broadband. If it takes long here, imagine dialup)

IBM Power S822 POWER8 1x CPU 32GB DDR4 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.
$629.99
Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00
$400.00
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00
IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
IBM X3650 M5 5462-AC1,2 X E5-2640V3 2.6GHZ 8C, 16 GB, DUAL 750W, 2 X 1TB SERVER
$349.99
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99
IBM System x3755 M3 2U Rackmount Server – No Drives or Trays
$150.00