Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Cool Video thing

  1. #1

    Cool Video thing

    This is just some little thing, ok so I have knoppix 3.6, and a few days ago I was just searching around and I clicked something and it was a really cool video type thing, and it was made up of all text and stuff, and it did all these cool effects, and every once in a while would show some persons head and spin it around and do some little biography type thing at the bottom then go on, and it was really cool, but I cant remember where I got to it. please help if anyone knows what im talking about.

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    949

    Re: Cool Video thing

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox7331
    This is just some little thing, ok so I have knoppix 3.6, and a few days ago I was just searching around and I clicked something and it was a really cool video type thing, and it was made up of all text and stuff, and it did all these cool effects, and every once in a while would show some persons head and spin it around and do some little biography type thing at the bottom then go on, and it was really cool, but I cant remember where I got to it. please help if anyone knows what im talking about.
    Its called bb.

    Its a ascii art libary demo.

    If you like that sort of thing, try aafire for a cool flame effect.
    aaxine for an AA videoplayer. (Try it with Dvd's). Use the format of aaxine file://folder/file.mpg or for dvds dvd://something.vob. The .vob part isn't needed unless you want a certains part of the dvd, other wise just dvd:// will suffice (there are currently no menu controls though)

Similar Threads

  1. A strange thing
    By rasterrex in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2004, 12:13 AM
  2. The lan thing
    By Dark19 in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-15-2003, 03:02 AM
  3. storage and more what you thing about this.......
    By cowmamba in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-04-2003, 05:45 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-05-2003, 06:02 PM
  5. Another cool thing about Knoppix
    By Bobmeister in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-23-2003, 01:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb

$1671.47



Dell Latitude 14

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro

$316.61



Samsung 2.5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot

$90.00



External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac picture

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac

$19.99



SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM picture

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM

$159.99



Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot

$129.99



Acer Aspire 14

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb

$462.74



Acer Aspire 16 16

Acer Aspire 16 16" Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V S2 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Arc Refurbished

$519.99



Western Digital 1TB 3.5

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive

$34.99



Lot of 3 1TB Samsung WD Toshiba SATA 2.5

Lot of 3 1TB Samsung WD Toshiba SATA 2.5" HDD Hard Drives - Wiped and Tested

$79.99