-
Cool Video thing
This is just some little thing, ok so I have knoppix 3.6, and a few days ago I was just searching around and I clicked something and it was a really cool video type thing, and it was made up of all text and stuff, and it did all these cool effects, and every once in a while would show some persons head and spin it around and do some little biography type thing at the bottom then go on, and it was really cool, but I cant remember where I got to it. please help if anyone knows what im talking about.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Cool Video thing

Originally Posted by
SilverFox7331
This is just some little thing, ok so I have knoppix 3.6, and a few days ago I was just searching around and I clicked something and it was a really cool video type thing, and it was made up of all text and stuff, and it did all these cool effects, and every once in a while would show some persons head and spin it around and do some little biography type thing at the bottom then go on, and it was really cool, but I cant remember where I got to it. please help if anyone knows what im talking about.
Its called bb.
Its a ascii art libary demo.
If you like that sort of thing, try aafire for a cool flame effect.
aaxine for an AA videoplayer. (Try it with Dvd's). Use the format of aaxine file://folder/file.mpg or for dvds dvd://something.vob. The .vob part isn't needed unless you want a certains part of the dvd, other wise just dvd:// will suffice (there are currently no menu controls though)
Similar Threads
-
By rasterrex in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-09-2004, 12:13 AM
-
By Dark19 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-15-2003, 03:02 AM
-
By cowmamba in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-04-2003, 05:45 AM
-
By nomex in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-05-2003, 06:02 PM
-
By Bobmeister in forum The Lounge
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-23-2003, 01:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$334.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Gen 1 i5-10310U 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$222.99

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.3" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 7 350 2026 ...
$679.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14s Laptop 14” Laptop Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$249.99

Lenovo IdeaPad Flex-14API Laptop 14" AMD RYZEN 7 [email protected] 12GB RAM 512GB SSD
$220.15