-
Junior Member
registered user
More HDD install probs
I have installed Knoppix to my hard drive but when I tried to install my modem driver I received an error that the kernel source didn't exist.
I looked at System Administration > linux kernel and received an error that that it couldn't read the kernel configuration because no architecture was specified and linux kernel source does not exist.
I don't understand.
Similar Threads
-
By Si_C in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 15
Last Post: 05-25-2005, 11:58 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 07-13-2004, 11:57 AM
-
By beetlebz in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-16-2003, 01:41 AM
-
By jochen in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-16-2003, 01:04 PM
-
By knoppers in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-31-2003, 05:17 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Crucial 32GB(4 x 8GB) CT8G4DFS824A.C8FDD1 DDR4-2400 UDIMM Desktop RAM - CR352A
$89.95

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00

Micron 16GB (2x8GB) 2Rx8 DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800U Desktop RAM
$19.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00