-
how do I make firefox my default browser?
This should be easy, but I have managed to make it not so. I use mozilla for my email client just because it handles our network mail so well, however; firefox is a better browser and I would like it to be my default. I have stabbed around a bit but cannot find out how to make this happen. Clicking a link in mozilla mail obviously opens the mozilla browser. How do I make it open firefox?
the obvious choice would be move to thunderbird, but we have encountered some problems with it and would really like to stay with mozilla mail. Evolution has seemed to get real buggy lately so this is not an option either.
thanx
helios
Similar Threads
-
By realpc in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-02-2005, 01:09 PM
-
By oganika in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-04-2005, 10:58 AM
-
By mark.johnson in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-11-2005, 11:21 PM
-
By rohandhruva in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-01-2005, 09:07 PM
-
By Javier Belanche in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-04-2003, 10:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99

D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99