-
Hello:

Originally Posted by
fusion88
the model number is F5D6050Z and i had a go at your sticky thing but on the driver disk there is none of them files
Well the model number is a good start.
If you go to http://www.linux-wlan.org/docs/wlan_adapters.html.gz
You will see that your card either has the Atmel chipset, or perhaps even the Prism chipset, which is useful to know.
Unfortunately, the Atmel website; as far as I can find, do not supply drivers for their chipsets <sigh>
I had a look at the Belkin drivers for the F5D6050Z; and in the zipfile at least there are no .inf files.
I suspect they may be locked up in the .cab files; unfortunately the .cab reader I have will not read them
At the moment I do not have time to run the installation programme and see if my supposition is correct.
However, in the meantime, if you have not, if you could look for *.inf files, especially such files in "Belkin" directories. The installation programme may have extracted them and put them there.
On my XP box the relevant files are in C:\Program Files\Belkin\Belkin 54Mbps Wireless Utility\Drivers\
What kind of Windows Box are you running?
Of course, USB may use an entirely different system; I have never run a USB-based wireless network, and assume that the principles are similar.
Would anyone care to enlighten me if I am wrong?
Regards,
Grant D. Vallance
Similar Threads
-
By oconnork00 in forum Laptops
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-30-2005, 04:28 PM
-
By Chadsfunkin5 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-04-2005, 06:44 PM
-
By giant_toaster in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-22-2005, 02:28 PM
-
By spritelover102 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-04-2005, 10:05 PM
-
By TharrBeNoSpoon in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-29-2004, 01:18 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Vintage Apple Design Keyboard Model M2980 Macintosh 1994 Untested
$28.49

5 Vintage Apple Newton Stickers – Original Apple Memorabilia
$15.00

5x Vintage Apple Macintosh II NuBus Cards 630-4179 NI GPIB DIO Asante Ethernet
$239.95

Vintage Apple Keyboard M7803 Mouse M5769 (NEEDS TO BE CLEANED)
$28.99

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00

Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99