I remastered Knoppix adding Gnome to it.
When I installed the remasted version in HD, the file 45xsession desappeared. What happened?
Please, someone could help?
Thanks a lot!
Fabio
I remastered Knoppix adding Gnome to it.
When I installed the remasted version in HD, the file 45xsession desappeared. What happened?
Please, someone could help?
Thanks a lot!
Fabio
Knoppix-installer do that. It is expected.
If you want, for any reason, have 45xsession back, try:
sudo apt-get install xsession-knoppix
fabinho
Yes, you are right. I was trying to check something and dicovered that it disappears when knoppix is installed on HD. By the way can you tell me how you added Gnome? I did once using Ubunto packages but failed to get it working.

SK Hynix 1TB PC801 M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4x4 2280 SSD
$100.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73
Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99