Sounds like a firewall issue on the MS system. You might also want to confirm that Knoppix can ping the router (usually 192.168.something.1)Originally Posted by roc
Hello everyone I'm trying to find out if my systems are communicating fine to one another. Both my systems are connected by a wireless router, one is MS (wired) and the other is knoppix (wireless). When I ping my MS system, non of packets are being received, but vice versa my MS system can ping my knoppix box fine. I know its a stupid question, but I figure someone here can help, thank you.
Sounds like a firewall issue on the MS system. You might also want to confirm that Knoppix can ping the router (usually 192.168.something.1)Originally Posted by roc
Harry, your right on the money, I totally forgot that I have Zone Alarm running on my MS box. Thanks

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1690.40
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Western Digital Black SN770 1TB NVME SSD
$150.00
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99
Acer Aspire 16 16" Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V S2 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Arc Refurbished
$519.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Lenovo ThinkCentre M70q i7-10700T, 2.00GHz, 16GB, 1TB, No Adapter
$239.99