Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Intel Pro Wireless 2100 3A

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Woodstown, NJ
    Posts
    8

    Intel Pro Wireless 2100 3A

    I have an Intel Pro Wireless 2100 3A mini-PCI wireless card. I'm just curious, with earlier versions of Knoppix, like 3.4 or something, and other distros, I've had to use Linuxant's Driverloader for this card to work. With Knoppix 3.6 or 3.7, this works from boot. What driver is it using? Is there a Linux driver now? I'm curious because I'm currently using Debian Sid and would like to get this working natively if possible.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1

    Re: Intel Pro Wireless 2100 3A

    Quote Originally Posted by muzicman82
    I have an Intel Pro Wireless 2100 3A mini-PCI wireless card. I'm just curious, with earlier versions of Knoppix, like 3.4 or something, and other distros, I've had to use Linuxant's Driverloader for this card to work. With Knoppix 3.6 or 3.7, this works from boot. What driver is it using? Is there a Linux driver now? I'm curious because I'm currently using Debian Sid and would like to get this working natively if possible.
    see this

    http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...ght=intel+2100

Similar Threads

  1. Wireless Intel 2100 and Knoppix 3.7
    By momceras in forum Networking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-06-2005, 07:45 PM
  2. Wireless Intel 2100 and Knoppix 3.7
    By momceras in forum Laptops
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-01-2005, 10:32 PM
  3. 600m with Intel 2100 wireless
    By tofu in forum Laptops
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-14-2004, 07:09 AM
  4. Intel PRO/Wireless LAN 2100 3B
    By pumix in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-13-2004, 10:38 PM
  5. Wireless with Intel Centrino (2100) & Knoppix 3.4
    By headshot_001 in forum Networking
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-08-2004, 05:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP,  (6 CDS) picture

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)

$10.00



KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit picture

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit

$19.99



Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive picture

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive

$5.99



KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED picture

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED

$11.99



Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick

$20.85



VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION) picture

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)

$7.57



Knoppix NSM 1.2 picture

Knoppix NSM 1.2

$8.00



Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick

$21.42



Hamshack Live DVD-ROM picture

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM

$7.00



Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006 picture

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006

$33.75