did u already tried the ADSL/PPPOE Configuration?
if not, run it (same menu like "Network Card Configuration") and fill in all the required information.
when beeing asked to "start up when booting", then select NO.
I can't get knoppix to connect to the internet. I have a broadband connection ussing a connexant PCI ADSL card.
After messing about with variuos drivers I got knoppix to recognise a network on eth0 but still can't connect.
I'm on Tiscali(UK) broadband.
Any Ideas?
PLEASE!
did u already tried the ADSL/PPPOE Configuration?
if not, run it (same menu like "Network Card Configuration") and fill in all the required information.
when beeing asked to "start up when booting", then select NO.

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$334.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 1 14.0" 16GB 512GB, BLACK
$285.99
Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Yoga Gen 6 14" 16GB, Storm Gray
$356.80
Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00
Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$313.00
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99
Lenovo Thinkbook 14s Yoga ITL 14” Core i7-1165G7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD Touch
$379.00
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$242.00