-
Help Setting Up ADSL/PCI Card
I can't get knoppix to connect to the internet. I have a broadband connection ussing a connexant PCI ADSL card.
After messing about with variuos drivers I got knoppix to recognise a network on eth0 but still can't connect.
I'm on Tiscali(UK) broadband.
Any Ideas?
PLEASE!
Similar Threads
-
By woshme in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-26-2005, 04:53 PM
-
By mb in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-15-2004, 02:34 AM
-
By ForbiddenSword in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 07-31-2004, 05:26 AM
-
By standmatt in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-21-2003, 06:05 AM
-
By joekm in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-04-2003, 01:55 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72