Knoppix may or may not have the modules needed to mount a Sparc Fs, I do know that if you compile your own kernel you can make them avaible.Originally Posted by aallenaia
Can I expect knoppix to be able to mount a HD with a Sun Solaris file system on it?
I have lost my Sparc 20 to a lightning strike and want to recover data from the drives. All I need is to mount them read only. Then I am guessing my best bet for a r+w mount is a FAT formated drive on my PC.
Then copy the files over for recovery.
Knoppix may or may not have the modules needed to mount a Sparc Fs, I do know that if you compile your own kernel you can make them avaible.Originally Posted by aallenaia

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$385.00
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99