-
DVD Video
May not be the greatest place ever, but does anyone have experience with working with Video DVDs under Linux? I'm trying to convert 3 divx-encoded avis to a mpeg2 format, or anything else usable for a dvd burning. I've looked at a number of howtos, but I can't figure out how to get a good transcode from DivX. Thoughts?
The two howtos I find most useful have been: http://www.tappin.me.uk/Linux/dvd.html and http://www.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=6953. I've tried playing with the "transcode" utility: http://zebra.fh-weingarten.de/~transcode/, but all my output seems to be bad (using xine to test). Google results have not returned any additional information that I find relevant, unless I'm missing something.
Similar Threads
-
By darkstarr in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-26-2005, 01:30 AM
-
By CrashedAgain in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-29-2004, 03:50 PM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 03:23 PM
-
By nomex in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-05-2003, 06:02 PM
-
By punk000 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-28-2003, 06:26 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 88GB (22x4GB) ADVANTECH 1RX16 DDR4 PC4-2400U AQD-D4U4GN24-HP MEMORY RAM
$286.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Samsung M393A2K43DB3 16GB (1x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz M393A2K43DB3
$89.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

64GB Kit (4x16GB) - 16GB DDR-4 3200AA MHz UDIMM Samsung M378A2G43AB3-CWE Tested
$255.00

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Crucial DDR3L 16GB 2 x 8GB 1600 MHz PC3L-12800 Laptop RAM Sodimm Memory 1.35V
$41.00

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00

ADATA XPG Spectrix White RGB AX4U320038G16-BW41 32GB DDR4 matching set of 8GB
$149.99