I have recently been doing research for a custom OS I will be building for use as a business server. While trying out everything else I still was coming back to debian for ease of install (although we may need some changes on knoppix installer) and updating. The problem is that I am not that proficient with debian yet but would like to get a start on this asap.
If there is anyone who has had experience remastering knoppix or setting up servers and would like to help get this project off the ground please let me know. I have outlined the prospective software and applications this server will be running at openservers.org.
One thing not on the website that i would like to include is the nx server for terminal clients. I think this would be a great app for the business world.
If you or anyone you know might be interested please email me at:
[email protected]

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell Constellation ES.3 3TB Enterprise-class Hard Drive (Wiped & Tested)
$39.00