Im trying to edit nessusd.conf but I keep getting an error messageI think I might have to edit it in the root shell but I don't know how and how would I get to the file from the root shell? Any help would be appreciated
Im trying to edit nessusd.conf but I keep getting an error messageI think I might have to edit it in the root shell but I don't know how and how would I get to the file from the root shell? Any help would be appreciated

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Samsung 32GB (1x32GB) PC4-17000 (DDR4-2133) LRDIMM Memory (M386A4G40DM0-CPB0Q)
$120.00
2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$378.00
Samsung (21x16GB) 336GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA, PC4-2666V Laptop Memory DDR4
$1499.00
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$155.00
SK HYNIX HMA82GR7AFR4N-UHTDAA 16GB RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 MEMORY RC2-11
$95.00
NMA1XXD128GPS Intel Optane 1X128GB DDR4 PC4-21300 DCPMM Persistent Server Memory
$75.00
P43330-0A1 HPE 32GB 2RX8 PC5-4800B DDR5 SERVER RAM P43328-B21 / HMCG88MEBRA107N
$1100.00
6 in 1 USB 3.0 Type C Card Reader SD Micro SD TF OTG Memory Adapter Laptop PC US
$3.95