-
Partition /home
Hi,
I have just installed Knoppix 3.6 and I'd like to use my /home directory that is in another partition.
My root directory (Knoppix 3.6) is hda1 and my /home directory is hda6.
I have modified the file /etc/fstab, but when I reboot Knoppix re-creates this file, so I can't use hda6 as /home.
Can someone help me?
How can I make Knoppix not modify my modified /etc/fstab file?
Thank you.
Alberto
(From Italy: I apologize for my bad English).
Similar Threads
-
By violent in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-11-2005, 02:16 AM
-
By stukennedyuk in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-13-2004, 02:55 PM
-
By guillaumecote in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-15-2003, 05:12 PM
-
By mr_dellarenta in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-11-2003, 02:24 PM
-
By jdong in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-13-2003, 06:57 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98