Dear Friend I need of your help because I am crazing!!!
I've a Winmodem with chipset Conexant-I know the driver is the hsf(i have proved this with the procedure of scanModem file).
Using now Knoppix 3.6(but I try on Red Hat 9 before) Iam not able to go to Internet.
I have proved all the solution in my capacities!...But I am not succeeded!
First question: Does contains Knoppix 3.6 driver for ppp on atm inside?
What could I must type on my line of command?
How I can make to develop to go to Internet whit Linux?
I know the simple way is to change modem ...but I won't this decision.
Where is a true friend able to teach me this solution?
Where is the man who saved a rome's student life near to the ...suicide!!!
Please save me I need of your help...I'm crazing!!!
Bye-bye![]()
![]()
from Gianluca
P.S. I'm waiting just this moment for a your help

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge R640 10SFF 2x Gold 6140 2.3GHz 36-Cores 64gb H730p 2x Trays
$599.99
Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00