-
Can't make an ADSL-Connection with new Knoppix-Versions
Hello,
I've got a Problem with making an ADSL-Connection with new Knoppix-Versions.
But it worked easily on Knoppix 3.3.
The Knoppix-Version, I'm using is a special Image from the german magazine PC-WELT: Knoppix 3.7 Professional Edition.
Now I can't get online, because Knoppix doesn't recognize my Network-Card.
Does anybody know why it doesn't work, and how I could make it work?
(Sorry for my bad english, I hope u'll understand it ^^)
Also posted here
Similar Threads
-
By krait in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-21-2005, 11:36 AM
-
By metallica22 in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-22-2005, 06:08 AM
-
By jamesbrown in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-16-2005, 10:23 PM
-
By Ganon_Dwarf in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-17-2004, 03:16 PM
-
By assaflavie in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-13-2004, 04:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Golf Challenge - Sierra On-Line - 1982 / Atari 400/800
$199.95

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

Atari St Diskette Lot Spot Tested Mostly Games 177+ Disks Some Original Tetris
$296.65

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari St Diskette Lot Spot Tested Utilities Back Up Games 98 Disks Uncle Pervo
$127.42

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25