does anyone have idea about the on screen like those in M$ Windows?
coz I'd like to use the os without a keyboard is attached.
does anyone have idea about the on screen like those in M$ Windows?
coz I'd like to use the os without a keyboard is attached.
This link may be what you're looking for:
http://www.gok.ca/
Thanks. But I'm not looking for this one.Originally Posted by mzilikazi
I'd like to find one which works as a normal keyboard feature only. i.e. just 101-keys.
http://homepage3.nifty.com/tsato/xvkbd/
I think this is the one you are looking for

Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99
TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50
Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99
Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller
$29.99
Commodore 64/C64 23 Original Games (Untested /As Is ,no returns )Maniac Mansion
$115.00
Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99
$550.00
Commodore PLA Replacement MOS 906114-01 / PLS100 for C64, SX 64 High Quality USA
$12.99