I assume you're using KDE- you could do this:
right click on an empty part of taskbar >add>butto>preferences>peripherals>keyboard
It may not be what you wanted exactly but I think it should serve its purpose anyway.
I just downloaded and installed 3.2 and love it. However, I got overzealous in reconfiguraing the keyboard to EN. The result is I have lost the keyboard icon from my desktop and don't have a clue how to get it back without reinstalling.
Thanks.
Howard
I assume you're using KDE- you could do this:
right click on an empty part of taskbar >add>butto>preferences>peripherals>keyboard
It may not be what you wanted exactly but I think it should serve its purpose anyway.

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US
$111.30
Inspur LSI YZCA-00424-101 Raid Card 12Gbps HBA HDD Controller 9300-8i
$16.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00