I am totally new to Linux. could someone tell me exactly what I have to download?
I am totally new to Linux. could someone tell me exactly what I have to download?
At the top of this page goto get knoppix and pick a mirror to download from. Then follow questions and choose an iso. KNOPPIX_3.6-2004-08-16-EN-iso is version 3.6 in english. After you download you have to burn it as an image. Use Iso Recorder which you can download from here: http://isorecorder.alexfeinman.com/isorecorder.htm
It would be highly advisable to read some documentation like the Download FAQ for starters. This is always true of Linux. Sometimes the docs are scattered all over the place and you have to look for them but they're usually somewhere to be found. Something I might suggest is not using IE to download anything more than your next spyware application.Originally Posted by mimes
Use a download manager instead.

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$175.00
Dell Latitude 7200 Touch Tablet Laptop 12” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99
Lenovo ThinkCentre M720Q Core i5-8500T 2.10GHz 8GB 128GB SDD W11 Mini PC (Z3675)
$123.16
AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core 3.4GHz Socket AM4 CPU Processor….
$309.99
SRF8X Intel Xeon Gold 6240 18 Core 2.60GHz 24.75MB 150W Processor CPU
$19.99
HP Z840 Workstation 8-Core E5-2630 v3 2.40GHz No RAM No HDD No OS No GPU
$329.98
Dell Optiplex 7070 SFF i7-9700 8-Core 3.0GHz 16B Ram NO HDD NO OS
$199.99