-
What do I download?
I am totally new to Linux. could someone tell me exactly what I have to download?
-
Senior Member
registered user
At the top of this page goto get knoppix and pick a mirror to download from. Then follow questions and choose an iso. KNOPPIX_3.6-2004-08-16-EN-iso is version 3.6 in english. After you download you have to burn it as an image. Use Iso Recorder which you can download from here: http://isorecorder.alexfeinman.com/isorecorder.htm
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: What do I download?

Originally Posted by
mimes
I am totally new to Linux.
It would be highly advisable to read some documentation like the Download FAQ for starters. This is always true of Linux. Sometimes the docs are scattered all over the place and you have to look for them but they're usually somewhere to be found. Something I might suggest is not using IE to download anything more than your next spyware application.
Use a download manager instead.
Similar Threads
-
By cybercoin in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-22-2005, 12:12 PM
-
By mimes in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-30-2004, 03:05 AM
-
By drews in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-20-2004, 09:23 AM
-
By Cyazares in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-28-2004, 07:53 AM
-
By ramrom in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-19-2003, 01:29 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$714.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad 4 Bay RAID Storage Enclosure USB 3.1 Gen 2 No Drives
$149.95

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

DELL LSI 9460-16i 12Gb/s PCie x8 3.0 SATA/SAS Raid Controller Card - 042PDX
$199.00

Inspur LSI YZCA-00424-101 12Gbps SAS 3.0 RAID Controller CARD HBA HDD
$14.99

1 Dell Ultra SSD M.2 NVMe PCI-Express x16 Solid State Storage Adapter Card 6N9RH
$59.99

Promise Technology Pegasus2 R4 4Bay Thunderbolt 2 RAID Storage Array 8TB G2U
$169.99