-
Senior Member
registered user
How do I get other installed OS's?
I have Kanotix, Knoppix, windowsxp, windows 98 installed on my computer. But I cannot get to the kanotix install because it is not one of the OS choices. How do I get it to be on the lilo boot screen? If I install kanotix again then I cannot get to the knoppix system? How do I get knoppix to be one of the grub choices if I do that? I would rather use grub.
Similar Threads
-
By bcalder in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-06-2005, 03:57 PM
-
By Harami in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 09-18-2004, 03:09 AM
-
By philipx in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-04-2004, 06:03 AM
-
By Kowood in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-31-2004, 03:03 AM
-
By naventus in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-29-2004, 01:28 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R640 10SFF 2x Gold 6140 2.3GHz 36-Cores 64gb H730p 2x Trays
$599.99

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99