I am totally new to Linux. could someone tell me exactly what I have to download?
I am totally new to Linux. could someone tell me exactly what I have to download?
At the top of this page goto get knoppix and pick a mirror to download from. Then follow questions and choose an iso. KNOPPIX_3.6-2004-08-16-EN-iso is version 3.6 in english. After you download you have to burn it as an image. Use Iso Recorder which you can download from here: http://isorecorder.alexfeinman.com/isorecorder.htm
It would be highly advisable to read some documentation like the Download FAQ for starters. This is always true of Linux. Sometimes the docs are scattered all over the place and you have to look for them but they're usually somewhere to be found. Something I might suggest is not using IE to download anything more than your next spyware application.Originally Posted by mimes
Use a download manager instead.

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00
Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple Comp Rainbow Black Canvas Leather Laptop Briefcase Messenger Bag
$49.00
1991 vintage APPLE The Macintosh Bible Software Disks & BIG BOOK Third Edition
$29.95
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
3 Boxes-Vintage Apple Claris Macwrite MacPaint MacDraw - Sealed - NOS Rare 1988
$74.99