Similar response to before - if you want the Speedtouch to work with PPPoATM then Kanotix may be a better option as version BH9A finds the speedtouch and there is a menu driven PPPoATM set up. I've also used Kanotix on an Acer laptop.
drb
kNOPPIX Live3.6 does not find Speedtouch and therefore the ADSL/ppp configuration cannot be started, this is now the only problem I have with Knoppix Live. I did post an earlier note when I also had difficulty in Live recognising a printer but solved this by starting "print to file" and this "un-greyed" the printer configuration and printing now perfect. Graham Neal
([email protected])
Similar response to before - if you want the Speedtouch to work with PPPoATM then Kanotix may be a better option as version BH9A finds the speedtouch and there is a menu driven PPPoATM set up. I've also used Kanotix on an Acer laptop.
drb

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
Atari SX212 Modem for IBM Systems w/ Box, Owner's Manual & Power Adapter NOS
$125.00
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00