There should be a install on live cd script in the knoppix menu. It havs nvidia drivers.
Just wondering if anyone has a correct procedure to install the nvidia drivers for knoppix 3.6. I am booting of the 2.4.27 kernel.
I can't seem to get them working properly (tried a number of different versions). I am not doing anything wrong in the installation process (as I have done it numerous times before). I can get the drivers working for Slackware & Mandrake (computers at my work), but can't seem to get them working for knoppix.
I used to use Knoppix 3.3, and had them working fine. With 3.6 is there someting else to do? Do I need to install the kernel source?
Thanks in advance.
There should be a install on live cd script in the knoppix menu. It havs nvidia drivers.
I am not sure what you mean.
I have installed Knoppix to hard drive and am trying to install the nVidia drivers.
Search in this forum please. Been disscused so many time.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Oh, you did a hd install?
Then this should help. Scroll down to the nvidia driver part.
http://www.desktop-linux.net/debkernel.htm

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$184.95
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$448.20
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Samsung (8X32GB) 256GB 2Rx4 PC4-2933Y-RB2-12 Registered ECC Memory DDR4
$1649.99
SK hynix 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RA0-10 Server Memory Ram HMA42GR7MFR4N-TF
$57.99
x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99
6 in 1 USB 3.0 Type C Card Reader SD Micro SD TF OTG Memory Adapter Laptop PC US
$3.95