/usr/sbin/knoppix-terminalserver
I'd like to take a crack at editing it manually. I finally decided to do a hard drive install and the whole purpose was to see how it would affect performance on the terminal server. And as I discovered, the script doesn't work for a hard drive install. And yes, I'm aware that it is possible to trick it by using the compressed CD image copied to the hard drive, but that seems to be defeating the purpose if I'm looking for better performance.
Furtermore, it's not just better performance I'm after. I'm also hoping to apply the badmem kernel patch so I can run terminals that use up my fairly huge collection of bad RAM modules.
So, it's really in my best interests to get the terminal server working with the hard drive install. If somebody could just help me out with a pointer on where to look for the script, I'd be much obliged.
/usr/sbin/knoppix-terminalserver
If you get this working please poste how !
( eventually the script or the changes ? )![]()
i was serching if someone did this already for a while
but only found those hints to use the copyied cd image ...
maybe this is the most importand thing missing from the
harddrive installed version ....

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB DDR5 memory kit, 2x16GB
$329.99
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
32GB Micron PC4 – 3200AA DDR4 ECC Registered Server RAM - MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2J3
$200.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
lOT OF 4 SKhynix 8GB (4 x 8GB =32GB) HMA41GR7MFR8N-TF 2R8 PC4-2133P DDR4 MEMORY
$89.00