did you try changing your screen res to 800x600?
I tried to boot Knoppix 3.7 with the kernel 2.6 and it didn't work. I tried the commands: knoppix26 and linux26. It detected all the devices and that was all. I tried then the command startx, but nothing happened. Or is there a trick that I don't know???![]()
did you try changing your screen res to 800x600?
No. Knoppix 3.7 works flawlessly with the default kernel 2.4.x.Originally Posted by ghostblaze
C'mon people...nobody knows any solution?![]()

Vintage Gray AC Power Cable Cord 3-Prong Plug to 3-Prong 3-Slot Connector
$50.00
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Noteworthy RT5158TW Computer Keyboard Windows 98 NT Tested Working
$39.99
Vintage Microsoft Green-Eyed Mouse 1983 First Gen Bus connector Tested - Video
$350.00
256k VRAM Vintage Apple Macintosh replaces 670-0269 Quadra 630-0044 80ns QTY: 2
$76.20
Vintage Rare Packard Bell R500 A950-TWR with Microsoft Windows 95 Microsoft Plus
$175.00
Vintage Tandy 3000 NL Desktop Computer 80286 PC Radio Shack IBM Compatible PARTS
$279.95
Vintage NCR Mechanical Keyboard HO150-STD1-12-17 - Tested
$84.95
Vintage Intel iPDS-100 Personal Development System
$1499.99