-
Senior Member
registered user
Tux racer and Xtux?
I'm posting here in the lounge because I kow thi is a litle OT, do any of you know where I can get a debian package of either of these games? I have and rpm that won't install and a set of tarbals that won't make. I've played tux racer before and I loved it, but that was on Lycoris and I just can't get it working on Knoppix debian harddrive install.
Anyway, let me know.
-
Senior Member
registered user
"apt-get update; apt-get install tuxracer" did he job for me. This on a HDD-install(!)
btw, are you shure your 3D video drivers are installed?
-
Senior Member
registered user
Yes, my drivers are installed, the problem is that I don't hae working modem and won't untill next week, so apt-get is not an option. Oh well, I guess I'll wait.....
-
Senior Member
registered user
-
Senior Member
registered user
Just goto MORPHIX.org and download their games iso!
Regards,
-
Senior Member
registered user
-
Senior Member
registered user
Colors? Was ist das colors??
And just when I plug your distro....
For shame, for shame!
Just kidding,
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$339.00

Lot of 2 HP 4TB / 128MB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5" Hard Drive MB4000GCWDC /ST4000NM0033
$125.00

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59