-
Intel pro 2200bg on IBM T42 "Not Found"
Hello all. Just threw in the Knoppix live cd into my IBM T42 notebook and all is well...except its not finding my integrated wireless controller. I have the standard IBM wireless card (intel 2200bg) that comes with the centrino, yet nothing seems to be working.
When i try using the netcard config it asks to "Use DHCP Broadcasting" and I hit yes and it says "sending DHCP broadcast from device eth0" and it fails.
Then when I use the Wavelan configuration, it just says "No wireless network card found". I have tried both the 2.4 and 2.6 kernels and it does the same on both.
I also tried booting with nopcmcia thinking that might be causing a problem since im not using a pcmcia card, yet that didn't help either.
Please I would very much appreciate any help you all could give me on this problem. Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By scruffyeagle in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-23-2005, 05:27 AM
-
By oman in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-03-2004, 06:44 PM
-
By phillfri in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-26-2003, 01:52 AM
-
By jasperlevink in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-22-2003, 10:59 PM
-
By akira28 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-02-2003, 11:52 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-6700 SR2L2 3.40GHz 8 MB 4-Core LGA1151 Socket CPU Processor
$27.99

Intel Core i5-12500 3.00 GHz LGA 1700 Desktop CPU Processor SRL5V
$125.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-12700K 12th Gen Desktop Processor – LGA 1700 – Unlocked
$280.00

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

AMD RYZEN 5 3600X 6-core 12-thread 3.8 GHz base clock AM4 CPU Processor
$65.00

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99