Try Morphix. Don't know if it can get down to 200 MB but they are attempting to create a 'modular' distro based on Knoppix.
I know I can remaster but at the moment I don't have the time. So please somebody recommend a knoppix based distro which would fit on a 200 mb cd.It has to have kde on it. Slax not included please.
Try Morphix. Don't know if it can get down to 200 MB but they are attempting to create a 'modular' distro based on Knoppix.
I do have morphix game on cd.Morphix is actually a very good concept and I am surprised it has not been very popular compared to other knoppix derivcatives like DSL or feather.
The smallest version-lightgui won't fit on a 202 mb cd though.
what do you need it for? I have one that is for a 210 mb, 24 min cd with kde, specially configured to run the Ruby programming language and it includes some books and docs for Ruby.
It is based on 06-06-2003 so it is missing some of the new and very interesting stuff knoppix now does. That is because my toshiba notebook won' t boot with a later version.
I got hold of some 23 minute cd and I just thought of using one for a minimal knoppix cd with kde.
Perhaps I would try remastering later but I have to figure out what components of kde are required in order to bring it down to 202 mb.
Any ideas?

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
8W81F Dell PowerEdge R840 24x SFF 4x Xeon Gold 6252 H730P 2x 1100W PSU
$1100.00
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$368.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge R740 E38S001 Server E38S
$660.00
DELL PowerEdge R730XD Server 2x E5-2690v4 2.6GHz =28 Cores 64GB H730 4xRJ45
$653.00