-
Yeah, I would agree, based on what I have been seeing here recently. I like that everyone is so knowledgable and willing to help, whereas with say, Windows, well, there's nothing that anyone could really do for you, even if they would. Windows is based wholly upon automated processes. I'm finding more and more that I really don't like that. Thanks for your support, both of you, and I'm really glad to be here.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Lot 100 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Reg Server Memory RDIMM RAM
$9599.00

128GB (2x64GB) NEW Crucial Micron DDR5 5600 Desktop RAM UDIMM (CP2K64G56C46U5)
$2085.00

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95

LOT of 5 DDR4 8GB & 1 16GB So-DIMM RAM Sticks Micron and SK Hynix Various Speeds
$175.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Corsair 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4-3200 288-Pin DIMM RAM CMT16GX4M2Z3200C16
$180.00

Dell 32GB DDR5 5600 CAMM KYHG6V Precision 7670 7680 7770 7780 16Gx8 Memory
$669.00