-
Administrator
Site Admin-
I've asked this in another thread too, but will repeat it here for anyone who reads this and not the other:
I think it's a great idea, but I have another question. Will it work? Here's why I ask: I made a bootable Damn Small Linux CD and kept the CD open for a second session. I booted it, and used the CD writed in DSL to write some files to the CD as a second session. This all worked and the files were on the CD, along with the original DSL files. But the CD was no longer bootable. Apparently something in writing the second session changed the disc enough to affect how it boot. Does anyone know a way to write to the second session and still keep the disc bootable (and why it wasn't bootable in the above case)?
Similar Threads
-
By your_raj in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-21-2005, 12:02 PM
-
By transistorman57508 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-22-2004, 04:12 PM
-
By lavaman094 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-14-2003, 10:35 AM
-
By lavaman094 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-10-2003, 07:40 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot 4 Samsung 64gb PC4-25600 2Rx4 DDR4-3200AA ECC RDIMM Reg Server Memory RAM
$3199.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00

SK Hynix 8GB 1RX4 PC4-2133P-RC0-10 Registered Server RAM HMA41GR7MFR4N-TF TD AB
$34.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

NEW Lenovo Samsung 64GB LPDDR5X 8533 MHz LPCAMM2 Memory,For ThinkPad P1 Gen7,8,9
$1349.00

Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz Memory DIMM Tested Excellent Condition
$155.00

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98