-
Administrator
Site Admin-
I've asked this in another thread too, but will repeat it here for anyone who reads this and not the other:
I think it's a great idea, but I have another question. Will it work? Here's why I ask: I made a bootable Damn Small Linux CD and kept the CD open for a second session. I booted it, and used the CD writed in DSL to write some files to the CD as a second session. This all worked and the files were on the CD, along with the original DSL files. But the CD was no longer bootable. Apparently something in writing the second session changed the disc enough to affect how it boot. Does anyone know a way to write to the second session and still keep the disc bootable (and why it wasn't bootable in the above case)?
Similar Threads
-
By your_raj in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-21-2005, 12:02 PM
-
By transistorman57508 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-22-2004, 04:12 PM
-
By lavaman094 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-14-2003, 10:35 AM
-
By lavaman094 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-10-2003, 07:40 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate Exos ST20000NM003C 20TB CMR 7200RPM SATA6Gb/s 3.5" Enterprise Hard Drive
$509.99

Western Digital WD Blue WD10EZEX 1 TB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99