Hey there, just wondering if someone could help me with this.
I just made a dual boot system with Windows XP and Knoppix. Everything works fine except for the fact that every time I boot into Knoppix, I have to do my network card config all over, otherwise I can't internet.
It changes the IP adresses and all that other stuff.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thx,
Joris
thx for the reply, I don't know what I did, but I solved the problem on my own...
thx anyway
Joris

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
SK HYNIX 32GB 2RX4 PC4 2666V ECC SERVER RAM
$199.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
$50.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Samsung M323R4GA3BB0-CQKOL 32GB PC5-4800B DDR5 Memory
$430.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Samsung M323R4GA3BB0-CQKOL 32GB PC5-4800B DDR5 Memory
$430.00
5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99
T-FORCE DELTA α RGB DDR5 16GB (2x8GB) 6000MHz DIMM Desktop Memory Kit
$225.00