Do you burn it to a CD-R or DVD-R?
I burned it to DVD-R and it read nothing. When I burned it to CD-
R it just have the .ISO file on it. How do I make it work and boot?
Do you burn it to a CD-R or DVD-R?
I burned it to DVD-R and it read nothing. When I burned it to CD-
R it just have the .ISO file on it. How do I make it work and boot?
Burn it to CD R.
Look for an option in your CD Burner program to burn CD from iso image. If you CD burner program does not have that, than get another program that can burn CD from iso images.
Once you burn it correctly, reboot your PC and go into setup (usually it is F2), and select the boot sequence menu to load from CD first and restart. After that, you should get the Knoppix boot screen and press enter and Knoppix will start.
Also if you want more info than what I have given than use your mouse and move it to the top where the word Documentation are and click on it. There you will find different faqs about burning, booting, etc. I hope this helps.

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49
ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99
MSI - B550M PRO-VDH WIFI (Socket AM4) AMD B550 MATX DDR4 Wi-Fi 6 Motherboard ...
$89.99
ASRock IMB-X1314 LGA 1700 Intel W680 DDR4 Quad display Micro-ATX Motherboard
$351.99
Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H Motherboard
$54.99