-
Junior Member
registered user
what ver of cloop for 2.4.21
I'm planning to make a version of knoppix that supports Cuecat scanners... to do this I need to compile the cuecat and cloop patches against 2.4.21...
Anyone know what version of cloop I need to be able to build this successfully... I tried the latest and greatest, but I think it needs a 2.6 kernel as some of the includes seem to be missing from 2.4...
Any suggestions appreciated,
-G
Similar Threads
-
By meatwad in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-16-2005, 09:31 PM
-
By sunburnt in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-12-2005, 12:12 AM
-
By psirac in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-12-2004, 09:22 PM
-
By Rootman in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-24-2004, 10:49 AM
-
By NicolasH in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-03-2004, 06:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$225.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

1 X IBM 720 POWER SERVER WITH 32 GB RAM
$344.97

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99