Have you tried the network configuration script in the Start->Knoppix menu?
Hello,
Can anybody help me on that one ?
I am using an IBM portable 600E with a PCMCIA enet/modem combo card.
Using knx 3.3 works very well
When I try 3.4 or 3.6, the ethernet connection does not work
even if the card is recognized ( appears up in ifconfig )
Means first DHCP does not work
When I set a static address, I can send packets ( pings ) but the
packets are dropped when they are coming back ( means in ifconfig
that I can see TX incremented but RX stays null and dropped are incremented )
Thanks
Have you tried the network configuration script in the Start->Knoppix menu?

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
2024 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$89.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99