-
problem with ethernet connection when upgrading knx3.3 to 4
Hello,
Can anybody help me on that one ?
I am using an IBM portable 600E with a PCMCIA enet/modem combo card.
Using knx 3.3 works very well
When I try 3.4 or 3.6, the ethernet connection does not work
even if the card is recognized ( appears up in ifconfig )
Means first DHCP does not work
When I set a static address, I can send packets ( pings ) but the
packets are dropped when they are coming back ( means in ifconfig
that I can see TX incremented but RX stays null and dropped are incremented )
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By Lachinger in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 06-24-2005, 11:41 AM
-
By babelbrennt in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-14-2005, 05:09 PM
-
By pterandon in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-02-2005, 05:57 PM
-
By knoppixFan in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-10-2004, 04:41 AM
-
By kubikanber in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-19-2004, 08:22 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99