I have install the knoppix versine 3.6. After reboot I see that the kde start correctly and all function are enable but if I press ALT+F2 o F3, etc I don't see the tty but only a black screen with the whyte cursor.

Vintage Apple Macintosh Ethernet Network Card 820-0207-A 1987 NuBus Adapter
$55.00
Compaq Presario 1640 Laptop HP 2940A Vintage Computer, Power Supply and mouse
$159.95
Vintage HP-85A Series 80 Computer Hewlett Packard Working Powers On + Case RAM
$275.00
Rowallan Scotland Vintage Genuine Leather Briefcase/Messenger Bag 3-Piece Set
$399.00
Vintage DataArm RBX Ergonomic Computer Arm Supports Desk Mount Pair Wrist Rests
$99.99
Vintage Microsoft Write Version 1.0 Brand New
$99.99
Vintage Plextor CD-ROM Drive PX-32TSI TLA # 0303 April 1999
$69.00
Vintage Kenneth Cole Reaction Leather Messenger Bag Briefcase Tote Lawyer Doctor
$69.00
Vintage Texas Instruments Home Computer 994A PHC004A G1N
$107.98
Apple Studio Display Monitor CRT 17" Clear Vintage Untested READ BROKEN STAND
$300.00