-
Which version should I use?
I was going to install linux to my hard drive, and I wansnt sure which of the versions to use. I want it to be in a dual boot with Windows XP. I would be using Linux as a secondary OS, because I am not really good at any scripting.
I was thinking that Maybe I would download SuSE Professional of the internet. Which do you think I should use? Thanks for any help!
I was also looking at Gentoo. Is there anything special about that distro, or is it just normal. Do you also know If there is any live Gentoo CD or DVD!
Similar Threads
-
By Bob White in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-26-2005, 11:01 PM
-
By freeballer in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-20-2004, 10:51 PM
-
By paunchy in forum The Lounge
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-17-2004, 12:36 AM
-
By Kowood in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-26-2004, 12:25 AM
-
By bongski55 in forum General Support
Replies: 23
Last Post: 08-27-2003, 01:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00

CPU-RAM-MOBO COMBO- 32gb DDR4 3600MHz, i5 CPU, Asus Prime Motherboard
$370.00

HP ProDesk 405 G8 Desktop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 5650GE 16GB RAM 512GB SSD W11P
$319.99

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99

Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00

Intel Core i5-14600KF Unlocked Desktop Processor
$259.99

Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW
$94.99

GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4
$229.95

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$14.99