-
Junior Member
registered user
Where is the terminal server script located?
I'd like to take a crack at editing it manually. I finally decided to do a hard drive install and the whole purpose was to see how it would affect performance on the terminal server. And as I discovered, the script doesn't work for a hard drive install. And yes, I'm aware that it is possible to trick it by using the compressed CD image copied to the hard drive, but that seems to be defeating the purpose if I'm looking for better performance.
Furtermore, it's not just better performance I'm after. I'm also hoping to apply the badmem kernel patch so I can run terminals that use up my fairly huge collection of bad RAM modules.
So, it's really in my best interests to get the terminal server working with the hard drive install. If somebody could just help me out with a pointer on where to look for the script, I'd be much obliged.
Similar Threads
-
By steve2004 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-25-2004, 11:37 PM
-
By IsaacKuo in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-18-2004, 04:05 PM
-
By cybervet in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-27-2003, 11:44 PM
-
By hacker66868 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-27-2003, 11:35 PM
-
By Robert Michel in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-26-2003, 01:21 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK hynix 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RA0-10 Server Memory Ram HMA42GR7MFR4N-TF
$57.99

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Kingston 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2400T-RB1-11 ECC REG Server Memory HP24D4R7D4MAM-32
$140.00

SK Hynix 16GB 2133P DDR4 (PC4-17000) RDIMM ECC RAM Memory | HMA42GR7MFR4N-TF Lot
$240.00

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

SK Hynix 8GB 1RX4 PC4-2133P-RC0-10 Registered Server RAM HMA41GR7MFR4N-TF TD AB
$34.99