I was wondering if Knoppix 3.6 has alsa 1.0.6 and, if not, what steps do I need to take to replace the existing one with 1.0.6 in the cd.
Sorry, I'm a n00b at this![]()
I was wondering if Knoppix 3.6 has alsa 1.0.6 and, if not, what steps do I need to take to replace the existing one with 1.0.6 in the cd.
Sorry, I'm a n00b at this![]()
Not sure about Knoppix 3.6 but Kanotix BH 9A has 1.06
drb
Thanks, I'm downloading it now![]()

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Retro Vintage Apple M0110A Compact Wired Mechanical keyboard for Macintosh Plus
$64.95
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Apple PowerBook 3400c TFT LCD RARE Vintage Laptop untested
$139.99
Vintage Apple Power Mac G4 Cube Poster (2000) 36 x 24 - Think Different
$29.99
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
Vintage Apple Assembly Line Newsletter Vol: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 From 1984
$179.99