-
Senior Member
registered user
Video Bug
I cna't believe I'm the only one who has experienced this bug since I have consistently experienced it on three different computers using three different Knoppix versions (3.1,3.2&3.3). I get little 'boxes' appearing in the screen. On my laptop, it is bands or splotches of color mess instead of clearly defined boxes.
Anyway, I think I have found a solution but it's in German & I need a translator. Please somebody check out:
http://www.linuxwiki.de/KDE/i810Bug
& translate to english for me.
It appears to be telling me to include the "XaaNoOffscreenPixmaps" option in XF86Config-4 which I have tried & it appears to work but I would like to know what else is being said.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By Matir in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-25-2004, 11:23 PM
-
By gsanvic in forum Laptops
Replies: 15
Last Post: 05-05-2004, 06:59 AM
-
By snicker in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-08-2003, 03:27 AM
-
By nomex in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-05-2003, 06:02 PM
-
By punk000 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-28-2003, 06:26 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98