Not sure about Knoppix 3.6 but Kanotix BH 9A has 1.06
drb
I was wondering if Knoppix 3.6 has alsa 1.0.6 and, if not, what steps do I need to take to replace the existing one with 1.0.6 in the cd.
Sorry, I'm a n00b at this![]()
Not sure about Knoppix 3.6 but Kanotix BH 9A has 1.06
drb
Thanks, I'm downloading it now![]()

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00
Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99
1TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0 Storage Backup for PC Mac Laptop
$32.99