the openoffice settings are in:
/home/knoppix/.openoffice
/home/knoppix/.sversionrc
The best thing that you can do is, remove these directory/file, open openoffice, and save your personal settings. (from you remaster, using chroot)
Good Luck
I am trying to customize a Knoppix live CD and am unable to get any default settings to work in OpenOffice. I have found the /home/knoppix/office folder that is created after office is first opened. I tried to copy this entire folder. When I restart the system and copy this folder into the home directory I get the following errors when I open OpenOffice:
No resource: Error message not available
Function: 'Copy_Readme_File' Line: 56
No resource: Error message not available
Function: 'Readme_Javaconfig' Line: 56
No resource: Error message not available
Function: 'KDEInst' Line: 56
No resource: Error message not available
Function: 'GnomeInstall' Line: 56
I am only trying to change the default my documents folder and save as types. Is ther a single file that I can copy instead?
Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
the openoffice settings are in:
/home/knoppix/.openoffice
/home/knoppix/.sversionrc
The best thing that you can do is, remove these directory/file, open openoffice, and save your personal settings. (from you remaster, using chroot)
Good Luck
neither of those folders/files are created. Only the /home/knoppix/office folder.
I tried deleting this folder. Then opening OOo and making my changes to the settings. Closing the program. And finally copying the files.

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00
Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh Classic 128K Game Pack 5 On New 400K Double Density Disk
$39.99
Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Apple Macintosh 512K 1MB MacSnap SCSI 128K ROM 800K + 400K Drive Keyboard Mouse
$995.00
Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00