the openoffice settings are in:
/home/knoppix/.openoffice
/home/knoppix/.sversionrc
The best thing that you can do is, remove these directory/file, open openoffice, and save your personal settings. (from you remaster, using chroot)
Good Luck
I am trying to customize a Knoppix live CD and am unable to get any default settings to work in OpenOffice. I have found the /home/knoppix/office folder that is created after office is first opened. I tried to copy this entire folder. When I restart the system and copy this folder into the home directory I get the following errors when I open OpenOffice:
No resource: Error message not available
Function: 'Copy_Readme_File' Line: 56
No resource: Error message not available
Function: 'Readme_Javaconfig' Line: 56
No resource: Error message not available
Function: 'KDEInst' Line: 56
No resource: Error message not available
Function: 'GnomeInstall' Line: 56
I am only trying to change the default my documents folder and save as types. Is ther a single file that I can copy instead?
Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
the openoffice settings are in:
/home/knoppix/.openoffice
/home/knoppix/.sversionrc
The best thing that you can do is, remove these directory/file, open openoffice, and save your personal settings. (from you remaster, using chroot)
Good Luck
neither of those folders/files are created. Only the /home/knoppix/office folder.
I tried deleting this folder. Then opening OOo and making my changes to the settings. Closing the program. And finally copying the files.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$184.95
x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Samsung (8X32GB) 256GB 2Rx4 PC4-2933Y-RB2-12 Registered ECC Memory DDR4
$1649.99
G.Skill Flare X5 32GB (2x16GB) (DDR5-6000 DDR5 RAM Memory Cl30-38-38-96 AMD EXPO
$419.95
SK hynix 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RA0-10 Server Memory Ram HMA42GR7MFR4N-TF
$57.99
6 in 1 USB 3.0 Type C Card Reader SD Micro SD TF OTG Memory Adapter Laptop PC US
$3.95
32GB Kit 4X 8GB DELL PRECISION WORKSTATION T5500 T5600 T7500 T7600 Memory Ram
$44.99