-
Junior Member
registered user
hey good news! shah...
i use knoppix 3.4.
i got connect to internet.
I use external dsl model connected to my ethernet port.
Always run networkcard configuration first before run pppoeconfig.
I did the networkcard configuration. I chose to set static ip and enter the dns.
After that, I did the pppoe configuration. Walla...
I replied this post using knoppix 3.4. Yeay!
Similar Threads
-
By mb in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-15-2004, 02:34 AM
-
By davec51 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-03-2004, 12:25 AM
-
By whizkid25 in forum Networking
Replies: 9
Last Post: 08-07-2004, 08:47 AM
-
By Toosmoky in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-16-2004, 04:59 PM
-
By animated in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 05-02-2004, 09:04 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL60 DL80 Gen9 (U15) U15_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL160 DL180 Gen9 (U20) U20_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$37.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$391.59

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant BL460cWS46 Gen9 (I36) I36_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99

Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen9 (P85) P85_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99